About Me

My photo
31 and married with three kids. Add in a healthy dose of A.D.D and it's surprising when I do manage to finish anything. After moving away from friends and family trying to find ways to keep the gaming addictions going from 400 miles away.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

new blog.

Not sure why I started a blog. I do crap painting(when I get the time to), Like horrible army lists(but they're fun to me), take bad pictures of what I do get painted and in general try and get my hobby to survive a wife and three kids.

Should be boring(unlike real life) around here.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the hobby how you look, duder.
    on the blogging -
    1) get away from the white and black
    2) good luck
    3) I'm watching this space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauby said...

    Enjoy the hobby how you look, duder.


    Big ugly and slow? :P

    I picked the black background off the bat as it's easier on my eyes to set up. Haven't had a chance to really sit down and mess with anything yet, as the moment I cracked open a can of dr. pepper and sat down to create this thing the mad overlord came out of her war room and issued even more commands for the day's work.

    I'll find a nice blue/green that will be a happy medium on everyone's eyesight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blog about your junk, eh? Sounds X rated.

    ReplyDelete