About Me

My photo
31 and married with three kids. Add in a healthy dose of A.D.D and it's surprising when I do manage to finish anything. After moving away from friends and family trying to find ways to keep the gaming addictions going from 400 miles away.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help me with my crazies!

So, I need help with my blood angels list.

I decided I want to rock a death company list. It all started with ~ 24 robed DA vets that I was never going to use as dark angels(gee, wonder why?) and liking two of the new models for the space vamps.


I know it's not going to be very competitive and can be lead around by the nose, but as a fourth army made up of spare parts with minimal buying for the army, I figured why not make something fun?



Too bad the DC can't take storm shields, they look awesome on the robed vets.

Not much is set in stone, but it has to have astorath and 2 power fist guys(because they look awesome). I can mech it up without a problem if I decide(you decide?) that jumpers isn't the way to go.

Death Company @2k

HQ
220 pts - Astorath the grim

Troops

425 pts - 7x Death company(140);Jump packs(105),Power Weapon(15) Infernus Pistol(15), Lemartes

290 pts - 10x Death company, Infernus Pistol, Power Fist, Rhino

290 pts - 10x Death Company, Infernus Pistol, Power Fist, Rhino

275 pts - 7x Death Company, jump packs, Infernus Pistol, Power Weapon

125 pts - Death Company Dreadnaught - Blood Talons

125 pts - Death Company Dreadnaught - Blood something(undecided atm)

Fast Attack

70 pts - Landspeeder - Multimelta;Heavy Flamer

70 pts - Landspeeder - Multimelta;Heavy Flamer.

Total :1890 Atm.

110 points to spend. astorath rides in the other jumper unit and as a whole they swarm the army, hoping to pop tanks and MDK everything on the board. Not likely of course, but thats the plan.

Absolutely refuse to buy Drop pods, so unless someone can come up with something to make them believable for under $15 ea. they aren't happening.(I would have turned it into a pod army I think if i wasn't allergic to most of Gw's prices)

What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. Man if you could up with 10 more points I would say to press with just autocannon turrents and nothing else (assuming they are only 60 pts like in C:SM....I have not looked at C:BA yet) but the list sounds cool and fun.


    War009

    ReplyDelete